Giveaway: If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
I have FIVE copies of If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch up for grabs! I think you’ll love it! I should have my review up soon! If you don’t win, be sure to check out If You Find Me when it hits shelves March 26!
There are some things you can’t leave behind…
A broken-down camper hidden deep in a national forest is the only home fifteen year-old Carey can remember. The trees keep guard over her threadbare existence, with the one bright spot being Carey’s younger sister, Jenessa, who depends on Carey for her very survival. All they have is each other, as their mentally ill mother comes and goes with greater frequency. Until that one fateful day their mother disappears for good, and two strangers arrive. Suddenly, the girls are taken from the woods and thrust into a bright and perplexing new world of high school, clothes and boys.
Now, Carey must face the truth of why her mother abducted her ten years ago, while haunted by a past that won’t let her go… a dark past that hides many a secret, including the reason Jenessa hasn’t spoken a word in over a year. Carey knows she must keep her sister close, and her secrets even closer, or risk watching her new life come crashing down.
Official Contest information:
- to enter please follow the instructions in the rafflecopter form
- entrants must be 13 years of age or have parental permission
- this giveaway is open to US & Canada
- the winner will be announced on this page in the rafflecopter form shortly after the conclusion of the giveaway
- the winner will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen
- as to protect your privacy and prevent spam mail, please DO NOT leave your email address in the comments section
- for official giveaway rules and guidelines please consult the contest policy