Giveaway: Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer Hubbard
A dark and provocative novel from the author of The Secret Year
Ryan spends most of his time alone at the local waterfall because it’s the only thing that makes him feel alive. He’s sixteen, post-suicidal, and trying to figure out what to do with himself after a stint in a mental hospital. Then Nicki barges into his world, brimming with life and energy, and asking questions about Ryan’s depression that no one else has ever been brave enough—or cared enough—to ask. Ryan isn’t sure why he trusts Nicki with his darkest secrets, but that trust turns out to be the catalyst that he desperately needs to start living again.
Jennifer R. Hubbard has created a riveting story about a difficult but important subject.
Official Contest information:
- to enter please follow the instructions in the rafflecopter form
- entrants must be 13 years of age or have parental permission
- this giveaway is open to US
- the winner will be announced on this page in the rafflecopter form shortly after the conclusion of the giveaway
- the winner will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen
- as to protect your privacy and prevent spam mail, please DO NOT leave your email address in the comments section
- for official giveaway rules and guidelines please consult the contest policy