Of course I need more Books! ARC GIVEAWAY!
What better way to start out the new year than with a giveaway! And this is a THANK YOU for reading The Story Siren, a belated 5 year blogoversary celebration!
You might have witnessed a picture I posted on Twitter the other day mentioning an ARC purge! Now I won’t be getting rid of all of those titles, because some are ones I still need to read and a review, but a majority of them are ones I have already read, I own a finished copy or just don’t have time to read. This is where you come in.
I’ve been trying to think of a way to do this giveaway without going broke, so here is the deal.
- I’m going to have three boxes. I don’t know what sizes, depends on what I can find.
- I’ll put as many books in those three boxes that I can.
- I’ll give three different winners one box each.
- I’ll email each winner and ask what genres they prefer!
- Whatever is remaining is going to be donated to a classroom, or the ones she wants from those remaining at least!
Now, I can’t afford to do international shipping right now. It’ll probably be around 50 dollars a box for international and just 10 dollars a box for anywhere in the US. I don’t want to snub my international readers so if you are willing to help pay for shipping, I am totally willing to ship to you! Unfortunately that’s the only way I can swing it right now.
All you need to do is fill in the form below!
Official Contest information:
- to enter please follow the instructions in the rafflecopter form
- entrants must be 13 years of age or have parental permission
- this giveaway is open to US (and Internationally if you are willing to help with shipping!)
- the winner(s) will be announced on this page in the rafflecopter form shortly after the conclusion of the giveaway
- the winner(s) will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen
- as to protect your privacy and prevent spam mail, please DO NOT leave your email address in the comments section
- for official giveaway rules and guidelines please consult the contest policy