Done with Week 16! And other STUFF
I don’t usually do a lot of personal posts (although it seems as though I have a lot lately) so I’m just going to put my feelers out there and see what you think. I know, well I assume anyway, that most of you are coming here for the books and don’t really care about what is going in my personal life, so yeah….we we’ll see how it goes.
I’ve been busy turning food into a human. (You MODERN FAMILY watchers will get that!) It’s taken me awhile to “be ready” to have kids so I’m enjoying this whole pregnancy thing. I thought you might be interested to see a picture that my sister Chelcea made for me. She’s currently a Graphic Design student, she’s the creative one in the family. You likey? They have such cute ideas for this kind of stuff on Pinterest! Addicted to that.
In other news I’ve been doing a lot of reading for once, but just not so much blogging. I should really be posting a review today…. if only I had the motivation to write one. I have 11 reviews I need to write! ELEVEN! Ack! I’ve never been that behind. And some of them have been in the queue for MONTHS! I’m hoping I have some time to do some review writing this weekend.
1.Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Do I even really need to review this one!?!?)
2.If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch (This one isn’t out till March 2013, so I’m still good! Although I read it in JUNE!)
3. Timepiece by Myra McEntire (I’ve actually wrote this review once already and wordpress ate it…)
4. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
5. Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy (The audio book for this one is FABULOUS!)
6. Every Day by David Levithan (Another great audio.)
7. Through the Ever Nighy by Veronica Rossi
8. The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima
9. Easy by Tammara Weber
10. The Vincent Boys by Abby Glines
11. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Which one should I review next?
I read Easy by Tammara Weber, The Vincent Boys by Abby Glines and Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire this past weekend. I must have been on a “bad boy” kick. I also read a historical romance about a “bad boy” too! Do you have any bad boy recs for me?