Giveaway: KILL ME SOFTLY by Sarah Cross
Mirabelle’s past is shrouded in secrecy, from her parents’ tragic deaths to her guardians’ half-truths about why she can’t return to her birthplace, Beau Rivage. Desperate to see the town, Mira runs away a week before her sixteenth birthday—and discovers a world she never could have imagined.
In Beau Rivage, nothing is what it seems—the strangely pale girl with a morbid interest in apples, the obnoxious playboy who’s a beast to everyone he meets, and the chivalrous guy who has a thing for damsels in distress. Here, fairy tales come to life, curses are awakened, and ancient stories are played out again and again.
But fairy tales aren’t pretty things, and they don’t always end in happily ever after. Mira has a role to play, a fairy tale destiny to embrace or resist. As she struggles to take control of her fate, Mira is drawn into the lives of two brothers with fairy tale curses of their own . . . brothers who share a dark secret. And she’ll find that love, just like fairy tales, can have sharp edges and hidden thorns.
Official Contest information:
- to enter, please fill out the form below
- entrants must be 13 years of age or older
- contest open to US & CANADA
- the winner will be announced on this blog post at the conclusion of the contest
- the winner will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen.
- DO NOT PUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION