Giveaway: Struck by Rhonda Stapleton
Struck by Rhonda Stapleton (Includes: Stupid Cupid, Flirting with Disasters, and Pucker Up!)
Felicity Walker believes in true love. That’s why she applies for a gig at the matchmaking company Cupid’s Hollow. But when Felicity gets the job, she learns that she isn’t just a matchmaker…she’s a cupid! (There’s more than one of them, you know.)
Armed with a hot pink, tricked-out PDA infused with the latest in cupid magic (love arrows shot through email), Felicity works to meet her quota of successful matches. But the path to love is not always a straight shot…
This contest is being administered with the Rafflecopter entry form. Here are a few things to remember pertaining to this type of entry form.
- When it asks for name, this is viewable by the public. You DO NOT need to use your real name. Actually, I prefer if you don’t.
- When it asks for email address, this is NOT viewable by the public. I can only see it and this is how I will be contacting you if you win, so put the correct one!
- If you are confused on how to use the Rafflecopter entry form, watch this!
Official Contest information:
- to enter, please fill out the form below
- entrants must be 13 years of age or older
- contest open to US & CANADA
- the winner will be announced on this blog post at the conclusion of the contest
- the winner will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen.
- DO NOT PUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION